Last Updated: December 21, 2021
- Welcome to acmeshoemaker.com. This Terms & Conditions (“Agreement” or “Terms”) is a contract between you and Acme Shoemaker (Beijing) Co., Ltd. (collectively, “Acme Shoemaker,” “we”, “us” or “our”), governing your use of our website at acmeshoemaker.com (the “Site”) or any other websites, pages, features, or content owned and operated by us that hyperlink to this Agreement (collectively, including the Site, the “Services”).
Your failure to cease use of the Services after receiving notification of the modification will constitute your acceptance of the modified terms.
- Acceptance of Terms.To shop with us, you need to be at least 16 years old. Any accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Services indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this Agreement. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you should immediately discontinue access or use of the Services. Please read this Agreement carefully before proceeding.
- USE OF OUR SERVICES
- When you use our Services, you agree to the processing of the information and details and you state that all information and details provided are true and correspond to reality. You represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years old or visiting the Services under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Acme Shoemaker hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Services by displaying it on your internet browser, for our Site, or on your mobile devices, only for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by Acme Shoemaker in advance. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
- Limitations on Use. Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit the Services or any portion of them unless expressly permitted by Acme Shoemaker in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Services or make any use of the Services for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by Acme Shoemaker in advance. Acme Shoemaker reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Services any content, information, or other material that: (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under local or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, logic bombs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other code, material or properties which are malicious or technologically harmful. Acme Shoemaker may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of the Services.
- Account Creation and Termination. In order to access some features available on the Services, you will have to create an account. You may not use another person’s account. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and Acme Shoemaker has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Services.
You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of the Services by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including, without limitation, financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify Acme Shoemaker of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of the Site’s security.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all parts of the Services, including the ability to upload documents, make payments, or send messages.
We may terminate your access to the Services at any time, in our sole discretion, without cause or notice, or if we believe you have breached these Terms. You may terminate your account at any time, for any reason, by following any such instructions within the Site, or by contacting us as described in the “Contact Us” section.
When you use our Services and place orders through them, you agree to provide us with your email address, postal address and/or other contact details truthfully and exactly. You also agree that we may use this information to contact you in the context of your order if necessary
If you detect an error in your order after the completion of the payment process, you should immediately contact our customer service or email address above to correct the error.
While Acme Shoemaker strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Acme Shoemaker cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Acme Shoemaker shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mis-priced, we may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- TRADE RULES
- Price and Payment. All prices are exclusive of Sales & Use Tax and other taxes (where applicable) which will be charged to you separately at the applicable rate. All prices are correct at the time of entering the information on to the system. If for some reason we are unable to ship your goods, the value of the items that are not shipped will be refunded to the original method of payment.
All prices are exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered and the delivery charge plus Sales & Use Tax and other applicable taxes.
Prices may change at any time, but (other than as set out above) changes shall not affect the orders for which we have sent an Order Confirmation.
Once you have selected all articles that you wish to buy, they will be added to your basket. The next step will be to process the order and make the payment. To that end, you must follow the steps of the purchase process, indicating or verifying the information requested in each step. Furthermore, throughout the purchase process, before payment, you can modify the details of your order. You are provided with a detailed description of the purchase process in the Shopping Guide. Also, if you are a registered user, a record of all the orders placed by you is available in “My Account” area. You may use Paypal as payment method.
- We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our products that appear on the Services. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- Unless otherwise provided, we will comply only with its minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading or bracing requested by you will be paid for by you.
- Shipping & Delivery. Ready-to-wear orders are processed by our logistics in 1-2 working days from the date of order confirmation. Orders with special requirements may take more days. We aim to deliver orders as quickly as possible. However, sometimes during busy sale periods, deliveries may take longer. If you have not received your delivery within 30 business days, please contact us through email.
- Title and risk of loss. Delivery to carrier shall constitute delivery to Buyer, and thereafter risk of loss or damage shall pass to Buyer. Any claim of Buyer relative to damage during shipping or delivery should be made directly to the carrier. Any claims by Buyer against Acme Shoemaker for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carrier must be made within five (5) days after receipt of the goods and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Acme Shoemaker in the condition claimed. Notwithstanding passage of the risk of loss to Buyer, title and right of possession to the goods sold hereunder shall remain with Acme Shoemaker until all payments hereunder, including deterred payments evidenced by notes or otherwise, Interest, carrying charges, shall have been made in cash, and Buyer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in Acme Shoemaker.
Return of product.
Please see our Refund & Returns.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OWNERSHIP
- The Site and Apps, including all of its information and content, such as the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, and interactive features (collectively, “Content”) provided as part of the Services belong at all times to Acme Shoemaker or to those who grant us the license for their use. You may use the Content only to the extent that we or the usage licensers authorize expressly.
- Acme Shoemaker Marks. In addition, the “ACME” trademarks, service marks, icons, graphics, wordmarks, designs and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by Acme Shoemaker (Beijing) Co., Ltd. You do not have, and will not acquire, any right, title, or interest in or to any of the Marks. The ACME Marks, whether on any product offered for sale on the Site, or appearing as a logo or text on any portion of the Site, is not a representation that Acme Shoemaker (Beijing) Co., Ltd. is the owner of any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the products offered for sale on the Site. Acme Shoemaker (Beijing) Co., Ltd. sources some of its products from third party manufacturers and wholesalers.
- Rights Reserved. Content on the Services is provided to you as is for your information only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of Acme Shoemaker or the respective owners or licensors. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Content. You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Services, provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Acme Shoemaker.
You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the website or the Content therein.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by us.
We have no control over, assume no responsibility for, and do not endorse or verify the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any content posted on the Site or our Apps by anyone other than us. We strongly advise you to read all third-party terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Due to the open nature of the Services and the possibility of errors in storage and transmission of digital information, we do not warrant the accuracy and security of the information transmitted or obtained by means of the Services, unless otherwise indicated expressly on the Services. All product descriptions, information and materials shown on the Services are provided “as is”, with no express or implied warranties or conditions of the same, except those legally established. In this sense, if you are contracting as a consumer or user, we are obliged to deliver goods that are in conformity with the mutually intended transaction, in accordance with commercial reasonable expectations, being liable to you for any lack of conformity which exists at the time of delivery. It is understood that the goods are in conformity with the transaction or intended purchase if they: (i) comply with the description given by us and possess the qualities that we have presented in this website; (ii) are fit for the purposes for which goods of this kind are normally used; (iii) show the quality and performance which are normal in goods of the same type and which can reasonably be expected To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties and conditions (whether express or implied), except those that may not be excluded legitimately.
- COMPLAINS AND REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
We may be contacted with reference to any complaints or requests for information: ACME SHOEMAKER, RM.601, Unit 2, No.7, Block 4, Renheyuan 2nd St. Renhe Town, Shunyi District, Beijing, 101300, China (Monday to Friday), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- APPLICABLE LAW
The contract for sale set out in these Conditions and its performance shall be governed by the People’s Republic of China. Any contrary legal norms and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not be applicable. Should a dispute arise, it shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts in the town where the Client is resident.